You could profit from the scheme if you work for VAT registered companies and your turnover is below £150,000.
How it Works:
1 – Register for VAT
2 – Charge 20% VAT on your Invoice and pay HMRC approved Flat rate %
3 – You retain the difference as extra profit
Flat Rate % examples
Transport or storage, including couriers, freight, removals and taxis – 10%
Repairing vehicles – 8.5%
What our services include:
- We’ll Guide you through the whole process with no charge for getting you registered.
- We always agree a fixed fee
- Fee will include filing all your quarterly returns during the year
- You get a set of yearly accounts
- We’ll complete and file your tax return
- Back date claim if possible to increase profit
- Free advice during the year