Now’s the time to Change to Cloud Based Bookkeeping.
Looking to modernise your current accounting system or Just started your own business. We are a certified adviser for Xero software and can help you every step of the way to get you started or transferred over to the future of accounting.
What is Cloud accounting?
Think about when you use internet banking. Every time you access this data, you’re using the cloud. The cloud is a platform to make data and software accessible online anytime, anywhere, from any device. Your hard drive is no longer the central hub.
Five ways cloud software benefits your business:
- You have a clear overview of your current financial position, in real-time.
- Multi-user access makes it easy to collaborate online with your team and advisors.
- Automatic updates mean you can spend more time doing what you love.
- Everything is run online, so there’s nothing to install and everything is backed up automatically. Updates are free and instantly available.
- Upfront business costs are reduced – version upgrades, maintenance, system administration costs and server failures are no longer issues. Instead, they are managed by the cloud service provider.