Xero is Britain’s leading online accounting software, and over 1 million subscribers around the world use Xero to save time and get paid faster.
Canning and Partners are a certified Xero advisor, so any problems can be resolved quickly with our free Xero support.
My own personal experience since using Xero for my business has been so rewarding that it has given me the passion to promote the use of it to other businesses.
Be Ready for Making Tax Digital (MTD)
If you’re a business with Turnover over £85K you will know that Making Tax Digital is coming. Xero are delivering a“beautiful experience” with HMRC so when Making tax Digital begins on the 1st April 2019, you’ll be ready to make your first submission to HMRC.
Let Us Help
Avonmouth Office: 0117 9081058
Looking to modernise your current accounting system or Just started your own business. We are a certified adviser for Xero software and can help you every step of the way to get you started or transferred over to the future of accounting.
What is Cloud accounting?
Think about when you use internet banking. Every time you access this data, you’re using the cloud. The cloud is a platform to make data and software accessible online anytime, anywhere, from any device. Your hard drive is no longer the central hub.
Five ways cloud software benefits your business:
- You have a clear overview of your current financial position, in real-time.
- Multi-user access makes it easy to collaborate online with your team and advisors.
- Automatic updates mean you can spend more time doing what you love.
- Everything is run online, so there’s nothing to install and everything is backed up automatically. Updates are free and instantly available.
- Upfront business costs are reduced – version upgrades, maintenance, system administration costs and server failures are no longer issues. Instead, they are managed by the cloud service provider.
You could profit from the scheme if you work for VAT registered companies and your turnover is below £150,000.
How it Works:
1 – Register for VAT
2 – Charge 20% VAT on your Invoice and pay HMRC approved Flat rate %
3 – You retain the difference as extra profit
Flat Rate % examples
Transport or storage, including couriers, freight, removals and taxis – 10%
Repairing vehicles – 8.5%
What our services include:
- We’ll Guide you through the whole process with no charge for getting you registered.
- We always agree a fixed fee
- Fee will include filing all your quarterly returns during the year
- You get a set of yearly accounts
- We’ll complete and file your tax return
- Back date claim if possible to increase profit
- Free advice during the year